Put Wheels On Your Business With Mobile Video
- Posted in Monkie's Blog
- Monday, 16 December 2013 08:00
- Hits: 2114
With tough competition in every business industry, small companies must find niches they can stand out in when compared to their larger competitors.
Large corporations with large marketing budgets are able to promote themselves on a massive scale sparing little expense. Small business and non-profit organizations must look for creative, effective and affordable ways to move their message into new places expanding their audience and opportunities. Video marketing is one of the best ways to reach out to a larger audience to convey information about your company. If you have not tried video marketing, here are a couple of points you may want to consider.
- Live presentations don't always go as planned, however video is predictable and is the same every time.
- A professionally created video is more engaging than most styles of media which can bring maximum impact to your message being shared.
- The attention given to most email or banner promotions often don't last long enough to make them effective. However, good marketing video can create a lingering experience that can motivate someone to do business with you for a much longer period of time.
- Video marketing can simplify the way you conduct your business and accelerate your sales process. For example, if you know the questions your prospects will ask before purchasing your product create and let them watch a video addressing those areas before attempting to close the sale. This way you spend less time on convincing and more time on understanding and processing the needs of your customer.
- Search engines have introduced the concept of Universal Search. This implies that along with URLs to websites, videos additionally may appear on search engine result pages. Now when you upload videos to the Internet about your business, you could acquire higher rankings on search engine result pages.
- Video marketing doesn't have to be overly complicated to implement. The process can be relatively quick. A great approach is to begin creating a video library with a mixture of different video types added to your gallery. These can be both professionally produced as well as quick point and shoot video from a smart phone or tablet. Then host your videos with a service capable of providing playback to both desktop and mobile devices. Doing this will give your audience anywhere, anytime access to your company videos.
- Video marketing can be a very affordable strategy because you can use the same video over and over again. There are cost in producing and hosting video however many see these costs as minimal when they realize video has no expiration date and can be used as long as the product or service being described doesn't change substantially.
One of the most important reasons video marketing should be strongly considered is in its ability to help differentiate your business from your competitors. If your competitors aren't already using video there is a closed door between them and the prospective clients that you are both eager to get. Don't have a similar closed door between your company and those clients. Open the door through the use of effective video and get your business rolling like never before.